All orders being returned will require an RMA number. Please contact customer service to obtain your RMA number. Please mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. Any packages returned with no RMA number may be rejected at the returns dept.
All product must be in the new unused condition with all original packaging and labeling. Please send all returns to:
Work Boots Direct
18 Technology dr, suite 106
Irvine, CA, 92618
For any for order, you will receive an order confirmation. Please review this order confirmation. If anything is incorrect, please contact customer service within 1 hour of placing the order to have this correct. If you do not receive an order confirmation, please contact customer service within 1 hour of placing your order verify your email address. After 1 hour, our customer service staff will process the order as is if no adjustments are requested.
- You have 30 days from the day you received your boots to request a return.
- We encourage our customers to try their new boots on to ensure proper fit, but please make sure that you try the boots on indoors and on carpet so that they remain in brand new condition. Please do not wear them outdoors or for an extended period of time until you are sure that they fit. We do not like to refuse returns, but must do so if the boots have any of the following:
- Once returned boots are received by us, they will be inspected to ensure that they still have their original packaging and are in new conditions. If boots fail this inspection an explanation will be given to you why the failed, with photos if you request. You must pay the return shipping cost or the boots will be destroyed within 30 days after failing inspection.
- Refunds are typically processed within 72 hours of boots passing inspection. Due to the cost of repackaging, and other fees charged to us for returns, a restocking fee will be applied to each returned boot. This fee is typically 10% of the price of the boot but can as high as 20% depending on the brand and condition of original box. It is best to place the boot box inside another box to ensure no damage during shipping.
- To exchange a boot for a new size your original boot must be in new condition, as described above.
- In all cases you may ship the boot back to us via a shipper of your choice, or you may purchase a return shipping label from Work Boots Direct for $14.95.